Firstly, we would like to thank you for choosing Bradford Solar to supply and install your new Bradford Solar Energy Pack. It will prove to be one of the best investments you’ll make to your family home, saving you thousands of dollars off your future power bills, whilst increasing your homes resale value.
Solar Owners Handbook
Your Solar Owners Handbook was emailed to you on installation day and should be waiting for you in your email inbox. If you haven’t received this you can request your copy by calling our after sales support number (1800 177 131) or emailing email@example.com. Your maintenance log is included; we highly recommend that you have your system checked every two years to optimise its performance.
Bradford ‘life of the system’ warranty
It’s also good to know that your Bradford Solar Energy Pack comes with extensive product and performance warranties, and because Bradford is part of CSR, one of Australia’s leading and most experienced building products companies for over 160 years. You can be confident that we’ll be available to assist you with any product, warranty or service enquires you may have for many years to come.
Monitoring your solar energy
As part of your Solar Energy Pack, you’ll have access to a secure, cloud-based energy management system that lets you monitor your energy through any smart device. This clever capability connects you directly to your home. Find out how to directly monitor and manage your home’s power usage below.
Bradford Energy Support
Finally, should you have any concerns or issues with regards to your system’s performance, please feel free to call us on 1800 177 131, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If needed, we’ll arrange for one of our Clean Energy Council accredited solar specialists to visit your home to inspect your system and if required, carry out any repairs or maintenance.
How Your Solar Energy Pack Works
For standard Bradford Solar installs:
1. Renewable clean energy from the sun.
2. Bradford Solar Panels collect the energy from the sun and convert it to DC electricity.
3. DC power generated by your Bradford Solar system charges your Powerwall battery.
4. Inverter also converts DC power from Solar Panels to regular AC household electricity.
5. Regular AC household electricity is available to run appliances.
6. Any surplus power generated by your Bradford Solar system is sent back to the grid.
7. Home battery provides renewable stored energy to home when required, often during periods of low or no solar array.
8. The grid supplements any shortage of power.